Prosyntix is currently recruiting for a Technical Writer with one of their clients in the Charlotte, NC area. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding in networking concepts. This is a 6+ month contract position that can sit 100% remote.
TECHNICAL WRITER JOB DESCRIPTION:
- The Technical Writer will support the development process of multiple technical documents to include specifications, standard operating procedures, regulatory and user manuals, requirements, and training materials.
- Understand operational concepts around network infrastructure in order to generate documentation for validated systems or user manual revisions.
- Organize and synthesize business literature by writing clear, accurate reviews of the documents.
- Liaise with Technology Subject Matter Experts and clients to gather data and offer support for process improvement.
- Interpret highly specialized networking concepts and functions into user-friendly, process-driven materials.
JOB SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- 5+ years professional experience as a Technical Writer
- Previous experience liaising with Information Technology teams in order to develop effective technical documentation
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or related field
- Certification or licensure in information systems security
- Ability to effectively communicate, build relationships, negotiate, and present ideas
- Ability to work remotely
- Highly preferred to have a strong understanding of basic networking concepts and procedures