Prosyntix is currently recruiting for a Tanium Network Engineer with one of their client as a completely remote position. They are looking for someone to manager their existing enterprise environment. This is an exciting opportunity with a well known company. This would start as a 6 month contract.
This position has seven primary qualifications.
1) Communicating with leadership about technical guidance related to IM/IT policies and IT governance with regards to Tanium
2) Analyzing anomalies in order to recommend security solutions using Tanium Threat Response
3) Deploying Tanium agents to endpoints in the environment using Tanium's Client Deployment Tool
4) Improving upon design, efficiency, and speed of existing tools
5) Designing, implementing, and monitoring the different security solutions, specifically endpoint agent health,
6) Working with different operating systems such as: Windows, Mac, and Linux
7) Has knowledge relating to security competencies