Prosyntix is currently recruiting for a Systems/Network Engineer for one of their clients in the Columbia, SC area.
Scope of Work and Requirements -
The Systems/Network Engineer candidate must be a subject matter expert in Windows Server administration and/or network administration and possess the ability and skillset to lead, train, coach, and develop team members.
In addition the candidate should possess the following:
- Ability to multitask while working through issues on both phone calls and emails and possess in depth knowledge troubleshooting hardware, software, printers, and network issues as well as Active Directory administration
- Microsoft Windows 7/10
- Microsoft Server 2016/2019
- Outlook 365 and Microsoft Exchange, basic Cisco switch administration/troubleshooting
- AirWatch software supporting iOS devices including iPads and iPhones
- System Center Service Manager ticketing software
- VMware and/or vSphere administration
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) 2019 used for imaging, application installs and security updates and troubleshooting EVoIP phones.
- Excellent leadership, communication and documentation skills are required.
- Proactive monitoring experience
- Process improvement experience
- Process and procedure development
Candidates with the following skillsets would be given extra consideration:
- Project Management
- Training Skills
- Trend Analyst
- Current/Active Secret security clearance or higher
The contractor shall work a shift between the hours of 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., Monday through Friday; some 3rd shift may be required. Will be required to perform standby support.