Prosyntix is currently recruiting for a Systems/Network Engineer with one of their clients in the Columbia, SC area.
Scope of Work and Requirements - The Systems/Network Engineer candidate must be a subject matter expert in Windows Server administration and/or network administration and possess the ability and skillset to lead, train, coach and develop team members. In addition the candidate should possess the following:
- Ability to multitask while working through issues on both phone calls and emails and possess in depth knowledge troubleshooting hardware, software, printers, and network issues as well as Active Directory administration
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Microsoft Server 2008 R2 and Microsoft Server 2012
- Microsoft Office 2010 including Outlook and Microsoft Exchange, basic Cisco switch administration using PuTTY
- AirWatch software supporting iOS devices including iPads and iPhones
- System Center Service Manager ticketing software
- VMware and/or vSphere administration
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) 2007 used for imaging, application installs and security updates and troubleshooting EVoIP phones.
- Excellent leadership, communication and documentation skills are required.
Candidates with the following skillsets would be given extra consideration:
- Process improvement experience
- Process and procedure development
- Project Management
- Training Skills
- Aruba wireless controllers and access points
The contractor shall work a shift between the hours of 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, except Federal holidays and will be required to perform standby support. The contractor will work in an office setting; some walking, standing, bending and carrying of small office items may be required.