Prosyntix is currently recruiting for a Senior Systems Engineer position with a well known company. This will be a remote role, but preferred to be on the East Coast and willing to travel to office located in Charlotte, North Carolina at times. This position will play a key role in the implementation experience not just administration with Identity and Access Management solutions.
- Minimum five years proven information security experience
- Advanced knowledge of authorization models (ACL, DAC, MAC, RBAC, ABAC, etc.).
- Intermediate knowledge of directory services (e.g., Microsoft Active Directory).
- Intermediate knowledge of key management (generation, exchange, storage, use, destruction, and replacement).
- Advanced knowledge of federated identity management and single sign-on capabilities.
- Advanced knowledge of data backup, types of backups (e.g., full, incremental), and recovery concepts and tools.
- Advanced knowledge of information assurance (IA) principles and organizational requirements to protect confidentiality, integrity, availability, authenticity, and non-repudiation of information and data.
- Intermediate knowledge of networking (e.g., Transmission Control Protocol and Internet Protocol [TCP/IP]) and how it flows in the Open System Interconnection (OSI) model stack.
- Intermediate skill in applying host access controls (e.g., access control list).
- Intermediate knowledge of cyber defense policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Intermediate knowledge of processes for reporting network security related incidents.
- Intermediate knowledge of information security architecture principles.
- Intermediate skill with MS Office suite of tools and SharePoint.
Preferable Licenses and Certifications:
- Microsoft Technology Associate - Security Fundamentals, CompTIA Healthcare IT Technician, SSCP, CompTIA Security+, or equivalent.
- CSSLP, GSEC, vendor certificate in specific tool, or equivalent.
- CISSP-ISSEP, CASP, GCED, or equivalent.