Prosyntix is currently recruiting for a full-time, direct-hire, Systems Engineer for a client. This role has a hybrid schedule and candidates in the Charlotte Metro area are preferred.
Our client is seeking a strong Systems Engineer to join their team of application developers, Windows Engineers, and Advanced Engineers. The System Engineer will be responsible for infrastructure engineering and ensuring that all the pieces of an engineering system work together. The includes root cause analysis, problem solving, conflict resolution and automation tasks relating to the Windows computing systems in a client enterprise environment. The position offers determined applicants the opportunity to work with a small but highly skilled group of thinkers who make commodities of the complex.
- Strong knowledge of Windows Operating System
- Strong Scripting knowledge; PowerShell, VBScript or equivalent scripting language
- Experience with MECM (Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager)
- Experience with Windows Server, Windows 7/10 and above
- Experience with Azure
- Intune – Endpoint management
- Root Cause Analysis & Troubleshooting Skills
- Strong Interpersonal skills: Ability to communicate with customers, vendors and business managers across all levels of an organization.
- Strong Technical Documentation
- Personal characteristics: Our ideal candidate would have good interpersonal skills and value having strong relationships with clients as well as teammates. The candidate should be passionate about technology and excited about developing solutions to meet the client’s need.
- Ability to work independently and make wise, confident choices during development
- Desire to constantly learn, improve and grow with our team
Additional Consideration with given to candidates with the following:
- Experience: 5-10 years of Automation related assignments
- Experience: strong skill set root cause analysis & conflict resolution
- Experience working in environments with little requirements or formal documentation