Prosyntix is currently seeking a Sr. Engineer in the DataCenter Space. This role is located in the Greensboro, NC area.
This role will work with a team to manage and automate features in the DataCenter. They will support all infrastructure. Ideally candidates will have a strong background with storage and hyper-converged solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Computer Science or similar field; or minimum 10 years of equivalent practical work experiences
- 8+ years progressive working in a Microsoft Windows domain infrastructure and UNIX/Linux environment, including Server 2008, 2012, 2016, SQL Server, Office 365, and all form of Active Directory and DNS services.
- In-depth expert experience in automation (Infrastructure-as-Code,Configuration-as-Code) and management of both on-premises infrastructure and applications, cloud hosted Infrastructure-as-a-Service and Platform-as-a-Service capabilities
- Expert knowledge of protocols, including IPv4, IPv6, SFTP, SSH, FTP, PKI, TCP/IP, DNS, HTTPS, etc.
- Expert knowledge in databases, networking, TCP/IP, routers, load balancers and XML gateway devices.
- Expert knowledge in development of PowerShell scripts and management of script libraries.
- Experience with Commvault, Nutanix AHV on Dell XC-Core, Dell/EMC PowerMax all flash arrays.
- Nutanix AHV private cloud infrastructure experience preferred
- Desired knowledge of AS400 Administration
- ITIL Certified and experience preferred