Prosyntix is currently recruiting for a direct hire opportunity with a client working remotely as a Software Developer. The primary skills this role would focus on are:
- Experience developing software utilizing Lucee/ColdFusion, SQL, Java Script, and HTML
Overview on Role
The company is a growing veteran owned business within a collaborative culture. They specialize in providing system engineering services to major DOD and Research & Development projects. The software developer will utilize their expertise to help maintain existing applications and provide support to the company’s infrastructure.
- Develop using Lucee/ColdFusion code. Applying knowledge of this programming language.
- Experience with Java and SQL.
- Coordinate changes to Applications.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement security measures to safeguard applications using accepted industry practices and/ or organizational policies.
- Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments as they relate to Lucee/ColdFusion.
- Plans and leads major technology assignments.
- Create the logical and physical database design for a system using data modeling and data normalization techniques.
- Develop new, and maintain existing, user interfaces; identify the major components and interfaces of the system.
- Evaluates performance results and recommends major changes affecting short-term project growth and success.
- Functions as a technical expert across multiple project assignments.
This position would need to be able to pass a NACI (National Agency Check with Inquiries) background check, which entails law enforcement check, records search, credit check and written inquiries of previous/current employers, education, residence, and references.