Prosyntix is currently recruiting for a SharePoint Application Developer which would be located in Columbia, SC. This role will work in the office with a great team developing .net solutions and customizing SharePoint sites.
- Design, code, test and document web and business applications using a variety of development software applications, tools and techniques.
- Collaborate with Operations and Web Development teams to create strategies to automate business processes.
- Delve into complex technical issues while respecting timelines, team commitments and customer processes.
- Contribute to the visual appeal of online offerings and communications.
- Assist with the operations and maintenance of intranet applications, as needed.
- Support debugging of customer intranet applications as needed.
- Gather and document the business requirements, Propose SharePoint Solutions, develop solution, Create Training plans, Create Documentation
- Experience in producing responsive, multi-platform web applications using a variety of integrated development environments, graphics software applications, techniques, and tools.
- Demonstrated, senior level experience translating business processes into automated software solutions.
- Experience win the Platform architecture, installation, configuration, and administration of SharePoint 2016 and SharePoint Online.
- Knowledge of relational database design and query concepts.
- Ability to plan, organize, and keep up with multiple projects and multiple project deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Experience with 508 Compliance standards and regulations
- Experience with ASP.NET, Visual Studio 2017 and C#.
- Experience with PowerShell scripting and IDE.
- Experience with SharePoint implementations in a government setting
- Experience publishing and consuming web services using XML and/or JSON.
- Experience using REST API.
- Ability to assess and plan future SharePoint infrastructure.
- Ability to adapt to changes in course while maintaining productivity.
- Minimum of 5 years significant experience in SharePoint Development.
- Minimum of 5 years significant experience in Business Analyses.
- Experience using Team Foundation Server.