Prosyntix is recruiting for a Senior SharePoint Application Developer with one of their clients in Columbia, SC. This is a long term contract opportunity. Candidates must either have an active security clearance or the ability to obtain one by successful completion of background, employment, credit and drug screen.
SENIOR SHAREPOINT APPLICATION DEVELOPER
- Design, code, test and document web and business applications using a variety of development software applications, tools and techniques.
- Collaborate with Operations and Web Development teams to create strategies to automate business processes.
- Delve into complex technical issues while respecting timelines, team commitments and customer processes.
- Contribute to the visual appeal of online offerings and communications.
- Assist with the operations and maintenance of intranet applications, as needed.
- Support debugging of customer intranet applications as needed.
- Gather and document the business requirements, Propose SharePoint Solutions, develop solution, Create Training plans, Create Documentation.
- Experience in producing responsive, multi-platform web applications using a variety of integrated development environments, graphics software applications, techniques, and tools.
- Demonstrated, senior level experience translating business processes into automated software solutions.
- Experience win the Platform architecture, installation, configuration, and administration of SharePoint 2016 and SharePoint Online.
- Knowledge of relational database design and query concepts.
- Ability to plan, organize, and keep up with multiple projects and multiple project deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Experience with 508 Compliance standards and regulations.
- Experience with ASP.NET, Visual Studio 2017 and C#.
- Experience with PowerShell scripting and IDE.
- Experience with SharePoint implementations in a government setting
- Experience publishing and consuming web services using XML and/or JSON.
- Experience using REST API.
- Ability to assess and plan future SharePoint infrastructure.
- Ability to adapt to changes in course while maintaining productivity.
- Minimum of 5 years significant experience in SharePoint Development.
- Minimum of 5 years significant experience in Business Analyses.
- Experience using Team Foundation Server.