Prosyntix is currently recruiting for a Senior Security Engineer with one of our clients specializing in Cyber Security.
The Senior Security Engineer will focus on four primary areas: Customer facing pre-ales engineering, post-sales consulting and professional services, development of client offerings and solutions, and personal/professional development and certification for services and product-based education and lab development.
- Pre sales: customer facing meetings to promote and evangelize IAM and/or privilege access management, demo, design, architect, propose IAM and/or privilege solutions and integration, assist sales team in selling IAM and/or privilege product and services.
- Post sales: gather customer requirements, scope work, develop professional services proposals, deliver engineering services around architecture, solution implementation, troubleshooting, upgrades, integrations, etc.
- Develop a comprehensive knowledge of the company’s mission statement in an effort to contribute to the introduction & endorsement of new revenue generating products and/or services
- Obtain and maintain certifications for partner level requirements and SME qualification level to deliver services.
- Some travel is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related degree
- 5+ years of relevant experience with the following:
- General Private Access Management and Identity Access Management architecture and design
- GRC Integrations and workflows (i.e. Sailpoint) a plus
- Certifications in CyberArk Certified Delivery Engineer (CDE, Sentry + Defender certs) and Okta Certified to deliver
- General knowledge – networking TCP/IP OSI model
- Cybersecurity background. CISSP or GIAC a plus
- Azure AD/AWS IAM experience a plus
- Have sufficient information security, compliance and governance knowledge and experience to conduct complex security engagements.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Demonstrated ability to present complex, sensitive or contentious information to large groups of technicians, specialists and senior managers.
- Ability to prepare written reports and deliver oral presentations to clients regarding conclusions and cost-effective recommended solutions based on specialized professional expertise.