Prosyntix is currently recruiting for a Security Engineer with one of their clients in the King of Prussia, PA area. This is an opening for a full-time/permanent position and would sit primarily remote. They would ideally like someone within driving distance to their offices for occasional client visits and client entertainment.
This position includes four primary areas of day-to-day activities. A combination between customer facing pre-sales engineering, post-sales consulting and professional services, development of client offerings and solutions, and personal/professional development and certification for services and product-based education and lab development.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Pre sales: customer facing meetings to promote and evangelize IAM and/or privilege access management, demo, design, architect, propose IAM and/or privilege solutions and integration, assist sales team in selling IAM and/or privilege product and services.
- Post sales: gather customer requirements, scope work, develop professional services proposals, deliver engineering services around architecture, solution implementation, troubleshooting, upgrades, integrations, etc.
- Develop a comprehensive knowledge of the clients mission statement in an effort to contribute to the introduction & endorsement of new revenue generating products and/or services.
- Obtain and maintain certifications for partner level requirements and SME qualification level to deliver services.
- Assist in the development of any new product or service offerings and deliverables.
- Attend marketing and industry events to provide education and raise awareness the client
- Some travel is required.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related degree.
- 5+ years of relevant experience:
- Federation / SAML / OAuth / AD / LDAP
- General Private Access Management and Identity Access management architecture and design
- GRC Integrations and workflows (i.e., Sailpoint) a plus
- Certifications in CyberArk Certified Delivery Engineer (CDE, Sentry + Defender certs) and Okta Certified to deliver.
- General knowledge - networking TCP/IP OSI model
- Cybersecurity background. CISSP or GIAC a plus
- Azure AD / AWS IAM experience a plus
- Have sufficient information security, compliance and governance knowledge and experience to conduct complex security engagements.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Demonstrated ability to present complex, sensitive or contentious information to large groups of technicians, specialists and senior managers.
- Ability to prepare written reports and deliver oral presentations to clients regarding conclusions and cost-effective recommended solutions based on specialized professional expertise.
- Project planning and implementation skills.
- Ability to work through difficult and dynamic situations successfully.
- Self-motivation and professionalism.
- Ability to work independently with minimal management supervision, as well as, part of a team.
- Superior problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing circumstances, direction, and strategy.