Prosyntix is currently recruiting for a Senior Project Manager for a well known company. This will be an in person opportunity located in Indian Land, South Carolina once the offices reopen. This position will play a key roles with solution and product delivery management, and are looking for someone who has the ability to take on leadership responsibility. Digital Products and Services team members are responsible for securely managing information systems throughout their lifecycle, including; knowing what systems are within their scope of responsibility, understanding what sensitive data is stored, processed, or transmitted on those systems, securely configuring those systems, knowing what events may constitute a security incident, and understanding their role in security incident response activities.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree Required. Master's Degree Preferred.
- Experience: Minimum five years of Solution Delivery Management/Product Delivery Management experience Required. Minimum five years of general experience in Information Technology, Minimum two years of experience in a healthcare regulated environment Preferred.
- Licensure/Certification/Registration: ScrumMaster Certification (CSM) or equivalent Required. Project Management Professional Preferred. CompTIA Security+ (or equivalent) Required.
- Additional Skills Requirements Required: Focus in Solution Delivery: Advanced knowledge of business analysis methodologies. Advanced knowledge of solution delivery, product delivery, or product development. Advanced skill to develop productive working relationships with corporate and clinical partners. Advanced ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills. Intermediate skill in applying Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) principles (e.g.; COBIT, ITIL, FitSM, etc.). Advanced knowledge of business process methodologies (e.g.; Six Sigma, Lean, Agile, TQM, etc.).
- Strong attention to detail, communication skills, organization skills, and analytical abilities. Teamwork oriented.
- Intermediate knowledge of network security architecture concepts, including topology, protocols, components, and principles (e.g., application of defense-in-depth).
- Intermediate knowledge of system administration, network, and operating system hardening techniques. Knowledge of server and client operating systems. Intermediate knowledge of system and application security threats and vulnerabilities.