Prosyntix is currently recruiting for a Product Communication Specialist. This role is a long term contract role supporting a financial institution. The role would work remotely to create content and work closely with executives and marketing.
Supports and executes effective communications strategies and solutions for product releases, up to and including rollout. Works closely with multiple stakeholders, including a marketing strategist, as well as transformation management and project management team members, to ensure timely, relevant communications to multiple audiences using a variety of channels.
Duties and responsibilities:
Communications/writing development and support:
• Works closely with technical and product teams to analyze complex project information and synthesize it into clear, concise messaging with distinct calls to action for various audiences.
• Supports and executes strategic communications plans to support project objectives, effectively communicating relevant information to appropriate audiences in a timely manner.
• Works with technical and product teams to anticipate project communications needs and drive communications strategy and execution, based on best practices.
• Aligns efforts with the Bank’s marketing strategist and corporate communications manager to ensure comprehensive marketing and communications support for project teams.
• Communicates progress and ensures commitments stay on course.
• Writes and/or edits communications in accordance to agreed-upon communications strategies.
• Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism or related field preferred.
• At least 7 years of practical experience in product communications, public relations, journalism or related field.
• Strong writing, editing, proofreading and analytical skills.
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail and highly organized.
• Able to communicate effectively across all levels of an organization.
• Ability to meet firm deadlines and manage multiple projects and project resources.
• Must be a self-starter and have the ability to solve problems independently.
• Product communications experience preferred.
• Journalism experience is a plus.
• AP Stylebook proficiency preferred.
• Must show writing samples.
The person should live in SC, NC or GA. as this is a Full-time remote position, with visits to the office if needed for specific meetings.