Prosyntix is currently recruiting for Full-Time, Remote position for a Principal Software Engineer within the Marketing Industry. This role will be critical in building and architecting their product solutions. The company is looking for someone who can work efficiently remotely and has a consultative personality.
- 5+ years in full-stack engineering roles
- 3+ years building modern web applications (React, Angular, or Vue)
- 3+ years working directly with product owners/managers
- 2+ years building APIs using NodeJS
- 2+ years building applications for the Cloud
- AWS a must, Google Cloud a bonus, Cloud-native ideal
- Experience means designing Cloud architecture - not simply building applications which are deployed to the Cloud!
- Ideal candidates will have experience building applications with leverage 5 or more AWS Services, thoroughly understanding how to compose them.
- 2+ years experience building applications targeting NoSQL databases (MongoDB preferred) and working with direct-to-database scripting
- 2+ years in a role involving application or platform-scale architecture responsibilities
- 2+ years involvement in CI/CD strategies, pipeline design, and associated tooling and scripting (Jenkins, Github Actions, CodeDeploy and Cloudformation, etc.)
- Strong communication skills are essential
- Accustomed to traditional Agile/SCRUM methodologies (or spinoffs)
These requirements are intentionally “light” in years’ experience to ensure prodigies don’t feel excluded and are neither comprehensive nor set in stone. If you don’t question your ability to operate in a role with a tremendous amount of responsibility and ownership, don’t let the list stop you!
Nice to Haves
- 2+ years operating in a team leadership capacity
- Strong background in event-driven architecture
- Experience in domain-driven design
- Experience working in stacks with at least two languages
- Working familiarity with ML techniques and models