Prosyntix is currently recruiting for a Full Time position with a client of ours. This role will work with a small team as they refactor and build a SaaS application. This role would ideally focus more of the Front End but would interact with the backend team. The development team works 100% remotely and would not go into the office. Candidates would ideally work on the East coast or work East coast time.
- 5+ years in full-stack engineering roles
- 3+ years building modern web applications (React, Angular, or Vue)
- 3+ years working directly with product owners/managers
- 2+ years building APIs using NodeJS
- 2+ years of experience with GraphQL
- 2+ years building applications for the Cloud
- AWS a must, Google Cloud a bonus, Cloud-native ideal
- Experience means designing Cloud architecture - not simply building applications which are deployed to the Cloud!
- Ideal candidates will have experience building applications with leverage 5 or more AWS Services, thoroughly understanding how to compose them.
- 2+ years experience building applications targeting NoSQL databases (MongoDB preferred) and working with direct-to-database scripting
- 2+ years in a role involving application or platform-scale architecture responsibilities
- 2+ years involvement in CI/CD strategies, pipeline design, and associated tooling and scripting (Jenkins, Github Actions, CodeDeploy and Cloudformation, etc.)
- Strong communication skills are essential
- Accustomed to traditional Agile/SCRUM methodologies (or spinoffs)
Nice to Haves
- 2+ years operating in a team leadership capacity
- Strong background in event-driven architecture
- Experience in domain-driven design
- Experience working in stacks with at least two languages
- Working familiarity with ML techniques and models