Prosyntix is currently recruiting for a long term contract opportunity which would eventually have the ability to convert to fulltime. This role would work with a great financial institution in the charlotte area. They will work primarily remotely but eventually will go into the office.
Candidates must have excellent communication and familiarity with financial systems. This will primarily be backend development.
- Build the core data management and analytics framework to drive the end-to-end digital platform for the Company.
- Partner with architecture and infrastructure, security, and administration to design, implement, and operate a data integration, standardization, and consumption platform to ensure consistent use of information across partner organizations.
- Develop and operationalize full life-cycle of data and analytic solutions into business processes to maximize the value.
- Manage, support and modernize analytic capabilities as a managed service including research environments, ad-hoc reporting and analysis, and shifting of tactical solutions to industrialized frameworks.
- Collaborate with architecture, product management, and other engineering teams to enable the development of complex data and analytics solutions.
Desired Technical Experience
- 7+ Years of Java Development
- Experience Developing rest services withSpringboot
- Messaging technologies such as Confluent Kafka
- Experience with cloud solutions such as Azure and utilitzing Data bricks
- SQL Server / Azure Sql
- Previous experience working in data engineering environment
This is a W2 role and sponsorship is currently not an option. No third party candidates will be considered.