Prosyntix is currently recruiting for a contact role with a client working remotely (with east coast hours 8am-5pm) as a Front-End Drupal Developer. The three primary skills this role would focus on are:
- Experience with front-end drupal coding standards
- Strong PHP skills
This position works within a team to provide support to a federal agency. Candidates are expected to be tech-savvy professionals who can develop and maintain functional, scalable, and stable Drupal applications with high Drupal coding standards and work in an agile team.
Because of the variety of clients and their end-users, successful candidates have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing Drupal applications, migrating older Drupal applications to newer versions, or improving through refactoring existing ones.
- Produce "clean" and well-structured code, with detailed specifications
- Collaborate with the team in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Troubleshoot, test, and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Design and implement new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Stay informed about industry best practices.
- 4-7+ years' experience of working on a Front-end Developer (Drupal) position
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, version control tools, and developing web services
- Solid understanding of open source Content Management Systems like WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, etc.
- Experience in standard third-party front-end APIs
- Desire to develop new bold ideas while constantly following best Drupal design and coding practices
- Strong PHP skills
This role requires individuals to obtain a security clearance (clear financial history, clean background check and drug screen) and be on-site. Individuals must be US citizens and the company does require individuals to be vaccinated for COVID-19.