Prosyntix is recruiting for an eCommerce Content Syndication Manager role with one of their clients in Winston-Salem, NC. This is a full-time/permanent opportunity with a Fortune 500 client.
The eCommerce Content Syndication Manager candidate will partner with Sales, Marketing, Brand, and Creative Teams on the development of business processes and solutions to optimize the syndication of Product Content through Salsify. This collaboration includes delivery processes, auditing cadence, and syndication channel reporting.
- Manage the Content Syndication Team within the Product Content Center of Excellence responsible for on-boarding new syndication channels, updating existing channels, overall eCommerce content delivery, and auditing of all delivered content and assets.
- Manages content channels to ensure product data is mapped appropriately and instantly communicates any attribution changes to Sales, Marketing, and Brand teams.
- Ensure timely, measured delivery of content through Salsify while managing and minimizing resource constraints.
- Work closely with Brand, Creative, and COE Content Optimization Team to ensure all available leavers are being pulled from a content perspective, with data properly formatted and positioned for timely syndication.
- Partner with key business stakeholders on the development of business processes and solutions to meet new business needs as they relate to eCommerce item setup and A+/Enhanced content setup on retailer eCommerce systems.
- Build and deploy eCommerce content delivery pipelines to ensure all content is vetted and delivered to all available channels.
- Build and deploy digital catalogs and materials necessary for viewing product assortment and attribution.
- Provide systems expertise in setting up inbound/outbound data feeds, gap analysis documents, syndication channel audits, and Retailer .com API integrations.
- Develops subject matter expertise in product categories and brands.
Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Experience required.
5+ years’ experience working with eCommerce B2C and retailer environments, specifically within product content delivery and maintenance.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a Global team of analyst/associate analyst level roles pertaining to eCommerce sales/marketing/content delivery.
- Experience with localization/translation processes.
- Previous experience working within an enterprise-class Product Information Management system (ex. Salsify) strongly preferred.
- Experience onboarding new eCommerce channels to a brand-based business, specifically from a data maintenance perspective.
- Experience with Content Management Systems (ex. Magento/Websphere) preferred.
- Proven experience in developing and operating within a product content delivery pipeline, ensuring delivery that aligns with product go-live timeframes across the omni-channel space.
- Excellent attention to detail and time management
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills