Prosyntix is recruiting for an eCommerce Content Optimization Manager role with one of their clients in Winston-Salem, NC. This is a full-time/permanent opportunity with a Fortune 500 client.
eCommerce Content Optimization Manager candidate will partner with Marketing, Brand, and Creative Teams to enhance brand-approved copy for eCommerce purposes. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develops strategy for building conversion-focused content from brand-approved “base” copy for use across eCommerce channels.
- Research SEO best practices against emerging trends, supplies keyword lists to Marketing, Brand, and Creative teams.
- Research new content areas (360 shots, AR/VR, etc.) with top-grossing eCommerce retailers and competitors to surface opportunities to increase page-rank with Sales/Marketing.
- Sources SEO keywords for products and is adept at organic keyword insertion.
- Develop “Enhanced Content” templates for repeated usage to deliver a consistent brand-feel online.
- Coordinates with Marketing, Brand, Creative, and Sales teams to document and follow a well-defined process for content development for new products.
- Creates, maintains, and updates best-in-class SEO-enriched content for eCommerce use cases.
- Creates, maintains, and updates below-the-fold content for use on top strategic retailers and internal B2Cs.
- Works closely with eCommerce Syndication team members to implement and review base and enhanced copy for online retail use.
- Track and version control content development and deployment within Salsify.
- Manages team of Content Optimization analyst/associate analysts, including proofing, division of responsibility, and day to day operations.
- Partners with PXM Analytics team to develop content metrics to measure content efficacy across channels/regions.
- Collaborates with Marketing and Brand teams to ensure understanding of global brand strategy, ensuring content optimization is always aligned with brand strategy.
Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Experience required.
5+ years’ experience developing best-in-class copy and content experiences for eCommerce.
- Demonstrated ability to lead Global content teams and deploy robust strategic initiatives, proofing content, and providing effective feedback to grow and develop team members.
- Professional understanding of SEO as it pertains to product content, on B2C “owned” sites as well as top retail partners
- Demonstrated ability to source SEO for use through available tools (ex. Google Keyword Planner).
- Demonstrated ability to profile customers and develop personas based off eCommerce channel to assist in developing targeted strategies.
- Prior experience working with a Product Information Management system (ex. Salsify) is highly preferred.
- Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Mastery of standard spreadsheet, word processing, and presentation software.