Prosyntix is currently recruiting for an exciting full time/permanent Cyber Risk Analyst opportunity with one of our clients in the Winston-Salem area.
Emerging technologies involve emerging threats:
- Help ensure that our information assets are adequately protected and that safety, the environment and production are not adversely affected by digital events, no matter whether these occur within the corporate-owned IT, OT or IoT networks or elsewhere in the digital ecosystem (cloud, SaaS, shared partner and social media networks, etc. ).
- Identify, evaluate and report on digital risks in a manner that meets compliance and regulatory requirements, commensurate with the enterprise as risk posture. Emerging technologies and digital innovation occur across the enterprise:
- Assist with the identification and inventory of non-IT managed IT services in use and facilitate a corporate IT onboarding program to bring these services into the scope of the IT function, applying standard controls to these services, or ensure risk is reduced to appropriate levels and ownership of the risk is clear.
- Maintain a broad knowledge of current and emerging information security risks.
- Perform vendor risk management, evaluating the information security risk attributes of vendors and the vendorsa management of that risk.
Qualifications Specific Experience/Education/Certification Requirements:
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.