Data Automation Analyst
As a Data Automation Analyst your responsibilities will include setup, configuration of batch jobs, file transmission jobs, SOAP/REST API creating scripts, automate & training. Someone that is a self-starter, organized, can hit project deliverable, create batch run books, drive visual workflows and strong with documentation. Set up job schedules, act as the scheduling analyst monitoring batch processing and educate existing team. Create the new job schedule, and interface with the existing team when adding new jobs into the applications.
- Bachelor's degree or related field of study.
- Three years experience in related field.
- SOAP / REST web service integration experience
- Understanding of networking protocols (TCP/IP, Network Security, etc.)
- OS level security (Windows/Unix)
- Job Redwood (SAP BPA Job Scheduling Platform)
- File Transfers to and from external entities via Axway Secure Transport
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
*Please no Third party vendors
*Seeking candidates with US Citizenship or Greencard only.