Data Automation Delivery Manager
This role will play a critical role by overseeing business-driven projects from development to deployment, from helping with business requirements and remaining engaged through project completion. These projects span across multiple areas, functions, and lines of business with significant, visible impact to the company.
• Manages complex cross departmental or enterprise wide projects / programs supporting business capabilities for external facing consumers (advisors and customers)
• Functional oversight and matrix management
• Manages the relationship of vendor sourced solutions and consultants, as necessary
• Identifies and assembles the resources required to support the work
• Works with the customer to define the approach and scope of projects / programs
• Leads project review meetings, documents project status, updates project plans, resolves issues and reports critical items including action plans to management
• Facilitates required governance and communications
• Provides SME (subject matter expertise) support to the team
• Develops and implements projects / programs level guidance
• Performs other duties as assigned or required
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
• Bachelor’s degree and related field experience required
• 7+ years of experience in various business or technology roles with progressive responsibility, preferably within the financial services industry
• 8-10 years project and program management experience
• Subject matter expert in project management concepts such as Scope, Communication, Financial and Risk Management practices
• Experience working with Project Portfolio Management tools
• Possesses strong leadership and negotiation skills
• Comprehensive to expert knowledge with technology concepts and system development lifecycle methodologies (i.e. Agile, Waterfall, Iterative, etc.)
• Extensive experience with managing offshore teams and/or vendors
• Analytic and strategic thinker capable of translating senior-level direction and corporate risk management policies and procedures into structured, practical, efficient and effective business processes. Able to achieve results in a matrix setting through stewardship, influence, motivation and change leadership
• Problem-solver with the ability to translate qualitative and quantitative information into actionable recommendations
• Strong leader with demonstrated sound business judgment. Able to inspire the trust, confidence and respect of peers and other senior leaders. Develops talent for the future.
• Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills – including oral and written communications, relationship building, collaboration, influencing, negotiation and conflict mediation – across a broad range of levels in the organization
• Advanced skills in business management tools including Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Visio, Project and Access
• SOAP / REST web service integration experience with strong SQL skills
• Understanding of networking protocols (TCP/IP, Network Security, etc.)
• OS level security (Windows/Unix) Job
• Expert level knowledge of enterprise scheduling tools with a strong preference for Redwood (SAP BPA Job Scheduling Platform)
• Expert level knowledge of managed file transfer platforms to internal and external stakeholders with a strong preference for Axway Secure Transport
• Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
• Drives Results – Delivers against aggressive goals and is accountable for continuously driving improved performance, driving change and adhering to high standards.
• Creates Partnerships – Authentically builds trusted relationships and collaborates across diverse and multi-functional teams to successfully drive business objectives.
• Seizes Opportunity – Seeks new opportunities and ways to create balanced business growth while improving operational capabilities.
• Models our Values – Creates a culture that promotes the company’s values and standards through role modeling, accountability and ownership of decisions.
• Motivates People – Gains people commitment to achieve business objectives through clear communication of the company’s vision and flexing leadership styles to inspire high performance.