Prosyntix is currently recruiting for a Cybersecurity Writer with one of their clients in the Charlotte, NC area. This is a 6+ month contract position that can sit 100% remote.
Create audience-centric, data-driven, digital-first content that engages audiences and drives marketing results. Create messaging and write firm stories to shape, explain, and position the business’ major priorities, offerings, services, and products. Translate complex concepts and subject matter to relatable, engaging content accessible to B2B and B2G audiences that drives action, with a focus on advanced technologies. Manage and oversee the full content life cycle, from ideation, planning, and development. Conduct background research, including SEO and draft and edit content optimized for use across a variety of platforms, channels, and audiences with a focus on driving audience action to meet marketing goals. Apply comprehension of brand voice, messaging, content goals, creative concepting, and target audience needs to review and copyedit content to ensure message consistency and content strategy.
- Experience with B2B and B2G marketing writing
- Experience with writing about technology and cybersecurity
- Experience with collecting and applying customer insights, SEO, channel metrics, and performance data to inform content creation by tailoring content to target audiences and applying data to improve quality, personalization, and audience actions
- Experience with editing and proofreading to ensure brand voice, messaging alignment, and a high level of quality control
- Ability to self-research effectively through various sources and engage experts via interviews to capture inputs for and apply to writing
- Ability to self-manage work, prioritization and quickly flexing to create and optimize a collection of high-quality, short-form content for primarily digital consumption, including web articles, blogs, e-newsletters, case studies, social posts, guides, tip sheets, infographics, scripts, and advertising
- Ability to distill complex topics or subject matter to develop content that is appealing to both technical and non-technical audiences and work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic, collaborative environment, prioritizing high-impact activities to quickly research, create, and deliver usable content
- Experience with writing for professional services
- Experience with copywriting or creative writing
- Experience with executing writing activities in coordination with marketing plans, timelines, and budgets
- Knowledge of social media channels and trends and writing copy that resonates with social audiences
- Ability to take and incorporate feedback constructively