Prosyntix is currently recruiting for a Security Engineering Consultant (CyberArk / IAM) with one of their clients in the Parsippany, New Jersey area. This person will be supporting a client base in the NJ/NY markets.
Security Engineer, Privileged Access- Identity Management, Technical Services
We are looking for a knowledgeable security professional as a Privileged Access Management (PAM) engineer with a focus on CyberArk. This individual will have experience with the deployment, architecture, and best practices in regards to the CyberArk suite of products.
The Security Engineer will be responsible for owning PAM projects that include assessments, upgrades, and initial deployments.
- Perform a variety of client facing consulting engagements within mid and large organizations
- Act as a subject matter expert for technologies related Privileged Access Management
- Maintain a high level of technical expertise within assigned discipline ranging from security fundamentals to current technologies
- Communicate with project stakeholders to effectively convey requirements of technical and program level solutions
- Deployment of CyberArk suite of products that include:
- Privilege Session Manager
- Privilege Threat Analytics
- Performing discovery audits and presenting findings to client management
- Creation of project deliverables
- Exceptional technical skills in the PAM and IAM authentication space using CyberArk and Okta and similar solutions.
- A high level of technical ability for troubleshooting and problem analysis is required, along with the ability to clearly communicate the results of problem analysis to business stakeholders, IT support teams, and network providers to quickly and effectively design and integrate the solution info our client's environments.
- Strong LDAP and SMAL experience
- Familiarity with network devices and architecture
- Expert understanding of user access, authentication, and authorization
- Understanding of operating systems, servers, personal computers, mobile devices and related technologies.
- Desire to learn the security methodology as it applies to Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Experience with security architecture, infrastructure, networking and Network design.
- Knowledge of and hands-on experience with security detection and prevention methodologies.
- Directory Services, Directory services replication/synchronization, Kerberos, Active Directory compliance for Schema Extensions, DEA (Directory Enabled Applications), S-LDAP, AD integration security, federation services and Forest system context management for application services.
- Experience with security protocols such as S-LDAP, SAML, WS-Federation, OAuth, and SAML
- Serve as lead consultant with Okta or similar solution to lead our clients in the following areas:
- Manage admin access to Okta
- Design and demonstration of Okta dashboard for tasks that require attention (user import issues, user application access assignment issues)
- System reports monitoring Usage, suspicious activity etc.
- Monitor functionality for terminated users not retaining active accounts
- Customer service driven/focused with a proactive and positive can-do approach. Demonstrates commitment to organization s policy framework and practices continuous improvement.
- Demonstrated organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to work both independently and as part of a team. As a senior member of the team, ability to work unsupervised, prioritize own workload, and mentor other team members as necessary is essential
- Has the ability to foster a team environment in a regional Northeast focused fast-paced Consultancy, adjust to changing priorities and schedules, and balance client pre-sales and and project work
- 4+ years experience in a security engineering, consulting or administration role
- A minimum of one year of experience in each of the following information security disciplines:
- Windows Server OS installation and deployment
- Windows Remote Desktop
- Understanding of Unix/Linux command line operating systems
- Have related Identity and Access Management
- Experience in design, architecting and configuring, customized IT systems with IAM solutions
- Experience troubleshooting, managing, and solving issues related to identities, systems, access, accounts, authentication, authorization, entitlements, and permissions
- Hands on experience of Active Directory operation and support including Active Directory Infrastructure components (FSMO roles), delegated administration, group policies, OU admin & Site replication, ADFS, Exchange operation and support including routing / costing
- Demonstrated current work experience engineering, customizing, and integrating IAM solutions such as Azure Active Directory, Active Roles, Duo, MIM, CyberArk, Duo, Okta, ForgeRock, PingFederate, and SiteMinder
- Hands-on experience and skills with PAM and IAM systems such as CyberArk and OKTA are required. Experience with ServiceNow orchestration, Azure AD and similar is a plus.
Values and Attributes:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Demonstrated ability to present complex, sensitive or contentious information to a diverse audience of technical and business stakeholders
- Ability to prepare written reports and deliver oral presentations to clients regarding conclusions and cost effective recommended solutions based on specialized professional expertise
- Project planning and implementation skills
- Ability work through difficult and dynamic situations successfully
- Self-motivation and professionalism
- Ability to work independently with minimal management supervision, as well as, part of a team
- Superior problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing circumstances, direction, and strategy