Contract To Hire
Prosyntix is currently recruiting for a contract role doing Technical and customer support. This role will work with an professional team doing first call resolution regarding business and technical related support issues.
Primary responsibilities include providing quality support with a high degree of customer satisfaction on technical, business and operational inquiries/systems in a professional and timely manner for the bank, internal, and external customers. Will log and document all customer calls using a call tracking system in accordance with defined established call handling procedures; participates in training activities to keep current with product support and self-development; has frequent contact with internal and external customers, peers, and managers.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Associates in Business or technical discipline or equivalent experience in related industry
- Experience in customer support environment preferably dealing with loan related systems and application systems.
- Strong customer service orientation with excellent documentation skills.
- Proven organizational skills and demonstrated abilities to establish priorities, take initiative, works under time pressures and exercises sound business judgment.
- Previous experience in a structured environment with the ability to multi-task and support a vast number of systems and processes.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, users, technical experts, and all levels of management. Familiarity with PC hardware and software (Microsoft Windows).
- Experience using a call tracking system and supporting software applications.
- Previous experience in a structured environment providing first call resolution