Prosytnix is currently recruiting for a long-term contract Business Analyst in South Charlotte, NC. This role will work to manage Access Controls and will analyze
- Executes on previously identified daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly tasks in support of the User Access Reviews (UAR)
- Facilitates processes in support of key SOX controls
- Identifies areas of improvement in existing process to increase efficiencies
- Supports business and technology leaders with questions regarding IAM processes and UARs
- Analyzes data from the IAM application to identify gaps or issues in the access review and the recertification processes
- Researches, communicates and helps drive resolution for IAM issues and processes Key Responsibilities
- Conducts operation-level troubleshooting activities to identify and implement efficient incident resolution action that minimizes end user and/or system downtime.
- Conducts proper root cause analysis and make recommendations to improve IAM processes or prevent future occurrence of end user access issues.
- Identifies and escalates to management potential security issues.
- Recommends improvements to address noted IT and operational security issues or gaps.
- Produce superior communication and documentation to support enterprise technology solutions
- Maintain productive working relationships with all business, technology partners and third-party vendors in assigned enterprise space
- Meet or exceed agreed upon project timelines for assigned deliverables
- Follow thru to completion all assigned tasks from enterprise and project leaders throughout software solution standup and ongoing lifecycle
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- Business (systems) analysis experience (5+ years)
- Extensive Knowledge around SOX controls
- Strong analytical skills are required for understanding and addressing appropriate end-user provisioning and de-provisioning issues.
- Excellent communicator, conflict and problem solver
- Self-driven ability to understand, uncover, resolve and recommend options to solve complex business issues with Security and Identity/Access Mgmt. technology solutions
- Developed understanding of enterprise technical landscape (insurance/financial background a plus)
- Ability to successfully interface with all roles of business, technical solutions, stand ups, projects and programs
- Passion for innovation and dedication to enterprise technology development objectives
- Flexible team player with proven track record driving and delivering successful technology solutions