Prosyntix is currently recruiting for a Business Analyst role which would work mostly remote with occasional trips into the office in Columbia, SC. They will work closely with product and development teams.
This role will be responsible for developing and supporting new or existing products, processes and systems. Provides business analyst skills in the practical application of Company services. Senior business analyst is capable of working with product teams, subject matter experts and understanding the business requirements. Senior business analyst should have experience with agile development process and typical SDLC processes. Senior business analyst should also be capable of providing estimates for product development from a business analysis perspective using prior experience.
- Participate in JAD / deep-dive sessions to gain an understanding of applications and their functions, complexity of the processes, business rules, and interdependency on other related applications / processes
- Participate in design sessions to articulate and document limitations, challenges in the current state and contribute to future state design to address them
- Accurately represent the stakeholders’ needs to the project teams
- Collaborate effectively with product owner to clearly communicate the products’ / applications’ features and their priority to the team
- Prepare detailed business requirements to describe the products’ / applications’ deliverables. Support the development of detailed business requirements prepared by others
- Validate that the detailed business requirements accurately describe the products’ / applications’ deliverables and approve them
- Provide input to the definition of features and product backlog items (PBIs) and the definition of done
- Provide input to the design and construction of test cases, test scenarios and validate the executed test results
- Contribute to the creation of user documentation and training material and approve them
- Test the products / applications for user acceptance, evaluating it for accuracy and usability, providing feedback to the teams