Prosyntix is recruiting for a Full Time Sales role with a great company. This role would be located out of the Parsippany, NJ area. They would focus on a territory in the NY/NJ area.
An Account Manager will be trained on, and ultimately sell, our comprehensive line of security products and services to both current and new business clients within a variety of industries.
Our Account Managers consistently engage with prospects and clients via phone, email, social media and networking. Candidates should be energized by the opportunity to educate our customer base on the latest and greatest products offered by our technology partners as well as the suite of security services provided by our internal Professional Services team. As with any Sales position, you will be expected to aggressively work towards achieving sales goals and milestones throughout the year.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Identify current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Provides product, service, or equipment technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Establish new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers; planning and organizing sales call schedule.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Work closely with multiple departments including; engineering, marketing and order processing.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services.
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-ups.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
- Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock.
- Performs other related duties and tasks as necessary or as assigned.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, or higher, preferred but not necessary.
- 5+ years of quota-carrying sales experience, preferably in the cybersecurity, software or technology industries.
- Has existing customer contacts/relationships in the NY, NJ, and CT cybersecurity markets.
- Ability to prospect net new customers and convert into clients.
- Experience working with high level executives.
- CRM experience preferably, but not limited to, Salesforce.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Outstanding time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to make sound decisions.