Prosyntix is currently recruiting for a Account Manager - Cyber Security for one of their clients in the Cyber Security Managed Services industry in the Boston, MA area. This opening is for a full-time/permanent position.
Account Manager - Cyber Security Job Description:
We are currently recruiting for an Account Manager to work for an Information Security Integrator.
This role will be responsible for the development of prospective clients and work to close enterprise consulting deals.
They will work closely with a Solution Architect to scope and discover opportunities around Threat Vulnerability, Penetration Testing, Security Audits, and Cyber Defense.
- Demonstrate focus in Customer Success
- Develop book of business by leveraging leads and referrals
- Create and Establish relationships with executives and potential clients building a pipeline of qualified Cyber Security business.
- Manage client acquisition and client retention through ongoing client meetings and presentations. Articulating value of products and services and demonstrated ability to present financial
- Present to customers on all aspects of Cyber Security, Including technologies such as Palo Alto, Checkpoint, Cisco, Cloud security among others.
- Ability to understand and navigate Customer Procurement procedures, mitigating roadblocks and building long term commitments.
- 4+ years of Sales experience (ideally Selling Technology Professional services)
- Self motivated and Driven professional
- Demonstrated experience of hitting and exceeding Sales goals
- Exceptional Presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work in a solution based model
- Knowledge and expertise around Firewalls including (Palo Alto, Checkpoint, Cisco)
- Knowledge and expertise around SIEM tools
- Knowledge and expertise around Cloud Security
- Knowledge and expertise around Threat Vulnerability
- Knowledge and expertise around Penetration Testing