Prosyntix is recruiting for an Account Executive role with a great company. This role would focus on a territory in the Boston area and is a full-time/permanent position.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Identify current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Provides product, service, or equipment technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Establish new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers; planning and organizing sales call schedule.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Work closely with multiple departments including; engineering, marketing and order processing.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services.
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-ups.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
- Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock.
- Performs other related duties and tasks as necessary or as assigned.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, or higher, preferred but not necessary.
- 5+ years of quota-carrying sales experience, preferably in the cybersecurity, software or technology industries.
- Has existing customer contacts/relationships in the NY, NJ, and CT cybersecurity markets.
- Ability to prospect net new customers and convert into clients.
- Experience working with high level executives.
- CRM experience preferably, but not limited to, Salesforce.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Outstanding time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to make sound decisions.