Prosyntix is currently seeking a Senior .Net Developer for a long term contract in Columbia, SC. This role will work with a great team and has the potential to convert to full time.
This role will design, code, test and document web and business applications using a variety of development software applications, tools and techniques. They will collaborate with operations and web development teams to create strategies to automate business processes. They will delve into complex technical issues while respecting timelines, team commitments and customer processes. They will contribute to the visual appeal of online offerings and communications. Assist with the operations and maintenance of intranet applications, as needed. Support debugging of customer intranet applications as needed.
- Experience in producing responsive, multi-platform web applications using a variety of integrated development environments, graphics software applications, techniques, and tools.
- Demonstrated, senior level experience developing solutions using the Microsoft .Net Framework.
- Demonstrated, senior level experience translating business processes into automated software solutions.
- Knowledge of relational database design and query concepts.
- Experience in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories, and estimates.
- Experience with 508 Compliance standards and regulations
- Experience with ASP.NET, Visual Studio 2015 and C#.
- Experience developing MVC web applications.
- Experience with MS SQL 2012/2014/2016.
- Experience with SharePoint Online and SharePoint 2013/2016 on premise.
- Experience with PowerShell scripting and IDE.
- Experience publishing and consuming web services using XML and/or JSON.
- Experience using REST API.
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Knowledge of CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap.
- Experience using Team Foundation Server. Education
- Bachelor's degree with 4 years experience or equivalence